About your role:
Your days as a visual designer will consist of coming up with innovative and functional designs that are not only welcomed, but celebrated. You’ll understand the balance between business objectives, customer needs and your own creative vision to make sure you're meeting all parties' expectations in this role!
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories
Skills that power you:
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.