About your role:
We are seeking an energetic and innovative Product Designer who can find solutions for customers in order to make users’ lives easier. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process, but always focused on what's needed most: great user experience and timely delivery. You'll work with other designers as well as cross-functional teams across our company - this means that you won't just focus on one aspect or group all by yourself; instead every part is important when it comes down to making products enjoyable and reliable.
- Design products touching across all stages of UI UX Design lifecycle
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Improvise, modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Skills that power you:
- Good understanding of User experience & Product design for SaaS products
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Good demonstration skills with a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback and data
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design, or related field
- Min. of 3 years of experience with UI design with a minimum of 10 live projects created so far
- Strong communication, design, and creative thinking skills Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and Creative Cloud