About your role:
We are looking for creative and thoughtful writers who can bring OriginUX’s vision to life through compelling content. The ideal candidate will write blogs, articles or product descriptions that are informative as well as entertaining; they’ll also work on social media posts & website copy-writing (and everything in between). They should be able to follow guidelines when creating these pieces but not afraid of being experimental if it means better telling stories about what makes us different than others.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Skills that power you:
- Good understanding of User experience, Product design, SaaS and Customer Experience and Design in general.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of professional and relevant experience