About your role:
We are looking for a UI/UX designer turned Analyst or Project Manager with a solution-oriented mindset. He/She should be able to understand and provide user-centered ideas and direct the team towards the same. This role will encompass the knowledge of design in the dimensions of User Interface, User Experience,User Research, and UX Audit along with strong project managerial skills. The individual should be able to understand the roadmap of a UX design from the client and be able to explain it to the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Proven ability in the areas of project management, UX/UI design, and client servicing.
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the scope of the project
- Work with clients to analyze the product's business requirements, scope, and technicalities.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring the UX - Requirement documentation is created properly and managed.
- Single Point Of Contact for all communications from the client to the team
- Ability to guide the team to follow design standards in terms of UI/UX Design.
- Communicate project status with management, team members, and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Bachelor's in relevant fields of Marketing, Design, Project Management, or Software Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in managing design projects.
- Excellent Project Management skills with the ability to lead and sustain multiple projects.
- Good English is written and spoken communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with tools like Figma, Adobe Suite, Asana and the likes
- Experience in UI UX solutioning of the project scope in Product Design, Software Design, Website Design, and App Design
- Ability to articulate design reasoning with a good business understanding
UI/UX Design, Project Management, Project Coordination
Product Design includes everything from market research, identifying problems, designing interfaces and developing the product to create informed solutions for users. It also includes services such as branding, prototyping, usability, functioning and performance.
We begin with a design thinking workshop through which activities of planning and organizing a business's resources (people, props, and processes) in order to improve the employee's experience, and customer's experience are met through Experience led digital transformation.
In the CX design process, we optimize customer experiences at all digital touchpoints before, during and after conversion. We leverage customer-centred strategies to delight customers at each step of the conversion journey and nurture strong customer-brand relationships.
Yes. In our SaaS design and product development service, we include Market Research and Target Market Defining, UX Strategy, Planning & Wireframing, MVP, Development, Testing and roll out.
Yes! We always are. At OriginUX, you will assume responsibilities and take ownership. If you would like to create an impact working alongside a collaborative team, head on to the careers section and view our available positions.
Our capabilities include UX Audit, Design Sprints, Qualitative Research, Quantitative Research, Heuristic Evaluation, Competitor Research, Usability Testing, Ethnographic Research, Product Roadmap, User Journeys & Flows, Information Architecture, Rapid Prototyping, User Interface Design, Visual Design, Micro interaction, UX Copy Writing